Chapter History

 

 

 

The Gamma Phi Chapter of ZTA was installed May 23, 1953 and became the 95th link in the ZTA chain of chapters. Since its founding, Zeta Tau Alpha has been chartered on more than 225 campuses and continues to grow every year. This chapter alone is made up of 120 spectacular sisters who look forward to recruiting many more who share the ideals of Zeta Tau Alpha and its founders. 

In 2005, the Gamma Phi chapter's current house was built on UNT"s campus and continues to house 25 sisters as well as serving as the home base for all it's members. 

The ladies of Gamma Phi continue to serve as a beacon for service and excellence, never forgetting what ZTA stands for. 

Connect with Us

Connect with HQ